Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Inspiration

I don't know what to call this so for now it will be inspiration. I think blogging is really dumb but I realized that it isn't just for me I guess. family and friends who love us but are just too lazy to call us are still interested in what's going on in our lives and so why not make it easy for them to find out??? Thus the beginning of the Dawson family blog. I came to this conclusion after realizing that a good friend of mine was pregnant at the same time as me which is so cool but I didn't call her to find out because I am so lazy but I read her blog and discovered this!!!!! So for those who may wonder about us (meaning Brian, myself and our future unnamed baby girl) there will be answers to your question of "I wonder what the Dawsons are up to?"

3 comments:

Decker and Christine said...

I love it, Adaure!!! Congratulations on your baby girl!!!! No one could have planned better timing. You are going to be an AMAZING mom! I guess we have to stop being so lazy and call each other. Love ya!
-Christine

BexxT said...

Oh my goodness Adaure! You are pregnant too- I couldn't believe it when both MaryAnn and Christine were both due in January- but you are having a baby girl too :) Congrats!

-Bekah Thompson, Stover Hall 1999-2000

Unknown said...

hey cool, i didn't know you guys had a blog. mine's at http://markandfamily.wordpress.com.

take care!


Brian and I in Niagara Falls summer 2007