Thursday, January 17, 2008

more pics from the shower

There's still a ton of pictures from the shower that I love. I just had to add a few more to the
blog.


My younger siblings are so cute it seems as though they have their own secret language that I was never informed about so don't ask me what they are doing. Even my friends daughter between them looks confused.

Below are all the handmade party favors that my very crafty friend Trina created she's so good at what she does!!!














I love this picture of me and my siblings (even though one of my older brothers is missing) It's such an exciting time in my family's life and it's great to have such a strong support system all around me!





My sister came up with some cool word search and baby word scramble games. They had me and the rest of the guests boggled at some of the answers. And anyone who sat in the area pictured at the bottom left hand corner pictured would automatically win any game that was played. All in all it was quite party and I would definately do this all over again!

2 comments:

Decker and Christine said...

Adaure, you look fantastic!!! 9 months pregnant and still smiling?! I am so excited for you. You are going to be the best mom. Keep us posted on any baby news! Not much time left (I know...that's easy to say when you're not the one waiting for the baby to come out!)
Love, Christine & Decker

Sister Tara Bowen said...

Adaure, I agree with Christine. You're bablicious and I love getting the updates on your exciting events. Beautiful friend, I'm so excited for you!


Brian and I in Niagara Falls summer 2007