Tuesday, January 15, 2008

OH BABY


Brian want to thank everyone that has been supporting us throughout the last 9 months.
Last weekend we had our very first baby shower and it was loads of fun. My sister Judith planned it and she's not very big on planning. But I'm proud to say that she did an amazing job. It was a good time with family and close friends and I have the pictures to prove it.


The kids all thought it was a party for them it was so much fun having them all around. In case your wondering there were 7 and a half kids in this picture.

No one is quite sure what Alfred is doing but it was very entertaining at the time.

This game was the guess how wide around I am game. I can't believe the nerve of some people everyone went way overboard with the string except for Nicky, Seqouia and Sarah women that I truly love ha ha ha!!


This game was so much fun you had a baby clothespin and if someone overheard you say the word "baby" then they could steal it from you at the end of the party the one with the most clothespins won. He was very upset that all his clothespins that he collected were now being reposessed by Nicky nice try Will!

1 comment:

Jess said...

I am so sad I couldn't come to this. It looks like a lot of fun! You people definitely know how to throw a party. Not too much longer! I can't wait to see your baby!


Brian and I in Niagara Falls summer 2007