Wednesday, October 13, 2010

In Honor of Halloween





Pretty sick right!!

Donʻt worry people it was only a strawberry...
I love it when babies can start to eat. Itʻs a beautiful mess. She loves to eat bananas, gauva, apples, peaches, pears, green beans, carrots, peas, avocados, mangos.... yes she has had all of this and more but only after turning 6 months. Iʻm pretty adamant about waiting to give my babies real people food because itʻs a step towards weaning or AWAY from me!
I know I need to let my children grow up and be their own person but they are only babies once and that time that they are completely dependent on you flies by much tooo quickly. So I hold on as long as I can.
But when I do let go it makes for great pictures, here is more of the strawberry slaughter.






Hereʻs a throwback picture of Chioma as well. Just for fun!

1 comment:


Brian and I in Niagara Falls summer 2007