Saturday, October 2, 2010

A tired daddy

Brian has been in school full time and working part time since the day after we moved to Hawaii. It really feels like there has not been much of a break for him except for the 4 days that he got in between summer term and fall semester. Currently he gets up at 5:30 am to make it on time to his 7:30 am Tongan class. And then if he works that same day then we (meaning I donʻt cause the girls are asleep) donʻt see him until 10:30 or 11:00 pm that night. But he does his best to spend time with the girls when he is home even if it means the time together is sleep time.



I love this man and I love how important it is for him to spend time with his family regardless of what it is we do.
In family relationships Love is spelled T-I-M-E. -Elder Dieter F. Uctdorf

2 comments:

Sister Tara Bowen said...

I'm sorry that you guys have that schedule, Audore. It isn't fun to feel like your husband is never there. But I bet you're being a super mom!

rayefan said...

Very sweet!


Brian and I in Niagara Falls summer 2007