Friday, June 20, 2008

Flashback Friday:)

After checking out some other people's blogs I found some cool ideas for writing topics. One idea I especially liked was Flashback Friday. I'm not promising that this will be a recurring thing for our blog but I thought that this Friday would be an appropriate Friday for walking down memory lane, especially since our 3 year anniversary is coming up on the 24th of this month.




I am so grateful to be married to my hubby for so many reasons... 1) because he's so much fun 2) I never have to worry about finding a date for friday night. 3) He always tells me what happened at the end of the movie if I fall asleep 4) He takes every opportunity he can to tell me how much he loves me.... and many many more. Below are just some flashback pictures of our dating and engagement days









Well that last picture was actually on our wedding day. The last 3 years have been so much fun, I never want to go back to the single life again.

8 comments:

Just Us said...

I'm so glad you're back and blogging! I've been waiting to hear how you are all holding up and to see more pictures of that adorable baby. She has the cute baby cheeks like my baby!

Decker and Christine said...

Isn't memory lane a blast?! I may just have to do something like that. It's hard to come up with ideas to blog about some days. CJ is growing so fast!!!! I hope you're having a great time. Oh, by the way...I just went to the beach with Kathie (your old roommate who became my sister in law) and she says hi and congrats on the new baby!!

Ashley said...

Wow...3 years already...CRAZY!

rayefan said...

Three years for you and 29 for us! Watch out cuz time is going to FLY!

rayefan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lil Bubbaz said...

In that pic of you and Brian getting into the car, the bright sun makes Brian's hand look like it's glowing. Is he really the Last Dragon? Or is he just paying tribute to the Gloved One? Only the Dawson's know the truth...

The Dennis' said...

dito! never to be single again, yeah! Great pictures! You are so GORGEOUS!!!

Maybelline said...

haha! i still got yalls cd!


Brian and I in Niagara Falls summer 2007