Friday, June 13, 2008

We're alive


Ok so I know its been a while but we are still here and I really do try to blog more frequent I have like 3 blogs that are still in draft form that I never got around to finishing so I'm going to do this again and hopefully it makes the cut. Our
family is growing like weeds. Especially Chioma! she now weighs 13 lbs and is 24 inches long. That's in the 73rd percentile for her height. I thought she was looking kind of long when her dresses were barely covering her diaper. But we all know that MODEST is the hottest. lol. SO I packed up those dresses to hopefully be used again in the future. Here are some up to date pictures of her from last weekends graduation for my little brother Lars.









This picture was Brian's way of getting Chioma in the picture with Lar's and his niece's without waking her up. So funny!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

You know all you have to do is press publish post on your posts that are in "draft" mode!

Gimme something new!!!

Sister Tara Bowen said...

I've been faithful to you, Audore. Now and then, I'll peek at your blog, sure that one day you'll have more time to write to the world of adoring fans. I think it's funny and completely appropriate that you disappeared from the blogging world after your little girl was born. I felt like I was in a partial coma for the first few months after my little boy Isaac was born. Then he started sleeping and life came into focus again. I love seeing your updates and your little girl is beautiful!

rayefan said...

At least you have posted two of my FAVORITE photo's of CJ.... the one of her with Brian and the one of you and here. I love them BOTH! And I love you all, too!


Brian and I in Niagara Falls summer 2007