Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The last 4 months

Our baby CJ is 4 months old today and in the last four months she has grown up so much. I work full time so just haven't had as much time as I would like to show off all her new skills she has gained and all the fun she's had. So let me catch you up on her short but eventful life.

She's celebrated Michael Jackson's 25th anniversary Thriller album


She's learned to be tough even when people tease her about her pants being pulled up really high


She's realized that her mom is the coolest woman she knows that was the same day she received her baby blessing surprisingly enough.


She's hung out with her cooler older cousin Kayson.


She's learned to stick her tongue out at people


She's tiptoed through the tulips with her aunt Susie





And most recently she's begun to sit up on her own and roll over not sure what she she has in mind to do next but I'm sure it will be big!

9 comments:

rayefan said...

Oh, you just don't know how much I wish we were all so much closer. I am missing out on her accomplishments. XOXO

Thanks for sharing!

Love,
CJ's Grandmama

Ps
Happy Anniversary, too!

Grammyx4 said...

Oh my goodness I love all the new updates you have been adding. Goodness that little angel is growing so fast. She is on the move now.:) Way sweet!!
Happy Anniversary as well from here in Cali.

Love,
Gr.Auntie Colleen

Sister Tara Bowen said...

She's advanced! I can't remember when Isaac sat up and rolled, but I'm pretty sure it was after four months. Way to go, Chioma! And what do you do full-time?

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

Cute! It's about time you posted something on this! :) I know, you're busy... amazing how little time we have once we have children, huh? She's growing up so fast! Can you believe it? Oh, and I think I will go camping this summer-let's hope I don't get eaten by a bear.

Ashley said...

Looks like she partied until she passed out! haha

I absolutely love the picture with CJ & Kayson...so adorable!

The Dennis' said...

So great to see more pics! She's such a cutie! They grow up so fast!!!

The Dennis' said...

cute pics! She's growing up so fast!

Cammi said...

Hi - I'm a friend of Brian's from WAY BACK in the day... I'm so glad to see that you are doing well! You have a beautiful family!

Cammi

Ashley said...

a post once a month would be nice! :-)


Brian and I in Niagara Falls summer 2007