Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Chioma's new hobby

For the last 2 weeks our little Chioma has been on the go. It is absolutely amazing to see this little child progress. It all happened one day at church as she watched the older children crawl around her and crawl away from her. She tried earnestly to grab onto one of them and keep them next to her but that was to no avail!! So I guess she decided if you cant beat them then she might as well join them.When we came home that day she started imitating what she saw the "big kids" do. Anyways ever since she started she just won't sit still and it's very entertaining watching her crawl after daddy's remote controls and keys. We thought we had at least a month more before the need to baby proof the home arrived but I guess we were wrong our 5 1/2 month old baby is a genius as is destined to keep her parents busy. Enjoy the videos

2 comments:

rayefan said...

I loved watching her crawl. How special is that. The first video is really dark on our side. :-(

Gotta love technology and blogspot, too!

Me

rayefan said...

I just wanted to tell that I can't get enough of these two videos.

:-)


Brian and I in Niagara Falls summer 2007