Friday, August 1, 2008

Memories with us

Memories with us?
I copied Jenny's post b/c I thought this would be fun

Please play along-b/c that's what makes it so fun :)

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I or you and Brian had together. It doesn't matter if you knew either of us a little or a lot, anything you remember will be just fine!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

Simple steps really-just think about something and comment about it. :) Thanks so much!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm so glad you found my blog! ok, some of my favorite memories of you two are as follows:

ezinne: you know what i want, a 1-hr. butt massage.
othello: i don't think they could cover that much area in an hour.
-----
brian: esther, you for reals don't like it? (talking about his black-white-and-pink outfit)
esther: i didn't say i didn't like it; i just said i don't like pink. but it looks good on you, don't worry.
brian: really? does it make you go "rrowl"?

i miss you guys, and i'll put pictures up as soon as i possibly can. right now, the main thing i need is maternity clothes. i'm tired of going to church with my long skirts above my susus pretending that's in style! :-D

Sine family said...

My favorite memory was when you came to visit me in the city. Oh wait you haven't done that yet. GET ON IT!!!

Decker and Christine said...

Memories, memories! How do I choose just one? Just today I was telling my Beehives about our Abish play where you were king Lamoni, and I tried to kill Mike Downey. But here's the one I love: Our temple trip down to D.C. where we sang "Dancing Queen" and "Killing me Softly" the entire drive...while Dorothy's Grandpa got us lost somewhere in New Jersey. Then we stayed in this run down hotel and watched James Bond while Sis. Smith covered the t.v. screen with a pillow.


Brian and I in Niagara Falls summer 2007