Tuesday, August 10, 2010

SISTERS AND BEST FRIENDS

There is something so special about having/being sisters. I am so lucky and blessed to have the sisters that I have, their friendship and love is irreplaceable and I don't know the type of person that I would be without them.




When I found out that we were expecting another girl I was so excited because I know the fun times that you can share with only your sister, and I want so badly for my girls to experience the same excitement and fun from being sisters that I had. The secrets they share, laughs they have, the fights, the boys, the toys, the clothes and shoes makeup and on and on... I know a lot of you may think it's going to be HELL when my girls reach the teen stage of life... and I agree it just may be that but when the time comes to look back at your life and where you have been I know I can say that my sisters were always there at my happiest moments and at my worst moments. So here is a very special shout to my sisters for all you are and do for me!! I know my daughters have a lot to look forward to together because of our experiences. Thank you for it all girls!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys are quite possibly the cutest people ever. Looks like the island suits you well! Glad you are having fun and enjoying life with your beautiful family. Lots of love...Zoe

Unknown said...

I just read this again...and I loved it more than I did the first time! I love you and and so grateful to have you (and Susie) as my sisters. No matter how far away you are, our bond will be forever strong! GO SISTERS!

rayefan said...

FYI
It's time for some new pictures... ;-)


Brian and I in Niagara Falls summer 2007