Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sooo it didn't work

I couldn't figure out how to get the second video from the last post to work so I gave up and will just post a link to the video later.
My mother in law says I need to get more pictures up... so this post is dedicated to her just some fun pics of the girls!!!

Chioma in front of the Laie temple!!

Daddy and daughters waiting at the bus stop


Chioma getting buried in the sand and then quickly going to wash it off of her.



Daluchi's first time playing in the sand

The verdict is still out on whether she likes it or not :)

Chioma's first tattoo

The girls wrestling... a new favorite pastime of theirs



Chioma's sandy baby beach bum... I love this picture!!


Passed out after a long day of playing... this girl can sleep anywhere.


And if you want to see that video from the last post just click on this link it's faster than me trying to post it on this blog
http://gallery.me.com/besoul#100105

1 comment:

rayefan said...

Thank YOU my dear daughter in law! I loved them all... All are too, too precious!

xoxoxo


Brian and I in Niagara Falls summer 2007