Thursday, July 29, 2010

Chioma and the Ocean



















I swear this girl was born to be near water. She has very little fear of the ocean and it's waves and she enjoys every second of us being at the beach. The only thing she likes more is big kids. Here are some pics I took of her while just following her around.








All she needs is a few more friends to come and play with her.



Oliver, Aolana, any takers?? Of course you have to ask your mommies first but you are always welcome.

2 comments:

rayefan said...

I can't decide which picture is my favorite. They are all so, so dang cute! I especially LOVE that yellow bathingsuit!

Sister Tara Bowen said...

Okay, I'm in love with where you live, your two children, their incredible outfits, and your awesome posts. I cannot believe you got to move to Hawaii! I love you, Audore:). I still remember coming home from classes at BYU and seeing you sleeping on my bed:).


Brian and I in Niagara Falls summer 2007