Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A new beginning

This last year or so has been marked by so much change in our family. We welcomed a new member to our family Daluchi Jordan Leialoaha (she came on my birthday).

Brian graduated with his associates degree from HVCC.

We welcomed a new niece/cousin Olivia Anya.


We said goodbyes to many people include the girls great grandfather on the Dawson side Brian's grandpa.
And our biggest change of all was we moved to Hauula, Hawaii, aka Paradise, for Brian to pursue school at BYU-H. A lot of changes you think... I think so...
It's hard to fill in all the gaps as to what we did in between all of these major events because there was a lot that was done, but rest assured the Lord has been with us by our side all throughout these changes.


I hope that now that we are in Hawaii I will be able to find more time to blog about and update the growth of our family... but I will make no promises. The least I can do is take lots of pictures and put my favorites on here for you to enjoy. I really want this to be a way for us to keep in contact with old friends who want to know how we are doing... especially since we are 6 hours behind from NY. If you are curios about anything going on at all with us feel free to comment on our blog and I'll be glad to update you. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Mitchell said...

I hope you enjoy Hawaii! What is Brian studying?


Brian and I in Niagara Falls summer 2007