Friday, July 30, 2010

Right before we moved

Less than a week before we moved out to Hawaii a friend of ours, Mckenzi, asked Brian and I to use our superior modeling skills and let her practice her blossoming photography skills on us. Of course we took her up on the offer for a few reasons. 1. because no one ever wants to take nice pictures of just us without us having to pay them 2. Most of our recent pictures are with either me and the girls or him and the girls, but hardly ever us two. 3. It would be a fun photo shoot in our dear home of Albany, NY (which we will miss, especially the tap water). Here were some of our favorite moments from the photo shoot!!












All the shots were taken at Washington Park. Kudos to Mckenzie for having such a good eye and finding the great backgrounds.



3 comments:

rayefan said...

Cute, cute, cute, cute and cutest of them all!

Whirl Winds said...

That makes me happy you thought they were good enough to put on your blog. Seriously I'm smiling from ear to ear. You guys are too cute. The spanking one is my fav... for sure!

Whirl Winds said...

I am so happy you thought my pictures good enough to put on a blog. I'm smiling from ear to ear.
The spanking one is my fav. Hands down! I am very sad your gone and envious that you are in Hawaii. VERY VERY envious.


Brian and I in Niagara Falls summer 2007