Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hello let me introduce myself






We haven't been formally introduced. My mom's been too busy doing "other things".





My name is Daluchi Jordan Leialoha and then obviously Dawson. I was born on my mothers birthday Feb 26, 2010. Which funny enough is 2 days after my big sisters birthday. I look forward to huge parties in the month of Feb. in the future and you all are welcome to join.


I would say my entry into this world was a pretty easy one... just ask my mom, it was quick, and she was up and walking around shortly after... it was kinda funny though, she kept asking for an epidural and they told her by the time she would get one that I would be in her arms already... that's a good birthday present for her I would say.
SO, here we are 5 months later and my mom says my first 2 months with me were rough, aka I never stopped crying... I gave her a good scare, she thought I was colic... but I really just had a lot of mean gas problems. It only took her 2 months to figure it out...thanks to aunty April who showed her how to do leg lifts with me and push it out.



Speaking of, I want to tell you that I looove my big sister soooo much!! She can torture me and I will still smile at her and want to be where she is. Just look at the beauty she made of my face when my mom was busy yesterday.

I currently have 2 bottom teeth that just appeared 2 weeks ago. Can you see them in that pic? My mom wouldn't get her fingers out of my mouth trying to get this picture. It's entertaining to see my moms face light up when I use them on her. I also am learning to crawl which is very cool, cause I can get around by myself but, I'll admit that it is a lot of hard work. Some days I just wait on my hands and knees and scream until someone picks me up... what? don't laugh I get tired alright.

Well, all this talking is wearing me out so I think it's time for my first nap. Come back sometime for more updates and check out the pic below of a spot my mom found on our walk yesterday... I know beautiful isn't it???

3 comments:

rayefan said...

Yes BEAUTIFUL! More beautiful? Is this baby girl!!!!!

Brian and Ezinne's World said...

yup Barbara it is baby D telling her story hahaha. So when do you wanna come visit?

rayefan said...

When do I want to come visit? Today! But, I am already back to school fulltime. I am going to have to plan a trip that is forsure.


Brian and I in Niagara Falls summer 2007